Kid Friendly – Chicken Burrito Bake
If you have leftover chicken you can make this chicken burrito bake recipe. Healthy dish for your kids and the whole family. Preparation time is about 10 to 15 minutes.
Once you put it all together you just bake it for 25 minutes. Thanks to Birdseye for this easy recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn
- 2 cups chunky salsa, divided
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (without skin)
- 2 cups shredded reduced fat Mexican blend or cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- See entire instructions at Birdseye.com