Homemade Oreo Chocolate Mousse Your Kids Will Love
I bet Mom’s will love this more. Here’s a good one that your kids will enjoy making with you. Check out the recipe below I had to double recipe because having a second glass taste better than the first.
The hardest part of this recipe is the waiting. Happy Cooking!
- 400 grams chocolate
- 1½ cups cream
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 2 teaspoons melted buttert
- 1½ teaspoons gelatin
- 4 tablespoons water
- Caramel syrup
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Place chocolate and cream in a microwavable dish. Heat until semi-melted. Use a hand mixer and mix until nice and smooth. Let cool for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Next, take Oreo cookies and place in food processor or grinder until powdery. Add melted butter and mix well. Then place Oreo cookie mixture and press into glass or small bowls. Place in freezer or refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add water to gelatin and let set for 5 minutes. Then add it to the chocolate mixture. Add caramel and mix well. Let set in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Gently fold in whipped cream and mix with a spatula.
- Pour into glasses and top with more whip cream and Oreos.