Perfect Luscious Lemon Delight Pie
Got to love this layered lemony delight pie recipe. The taste of tangy lemon coupled with cream cheese and a delicious crust is a family favorite.
Top chef’s always say you eat with your eyes first and this is one good looking dessert. Thanks to Happy Hooligans for this outstanding recipe that will be a family favorite for many.
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup ground (or very finely chopped pecans)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2½ cups cool whip, thawed
- 2 small boxes instant lemon pudding
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered/confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, topping
- Visit HappyHooligans for instructions and more delicious recipes.