The Fun Magic Jello Recipe Your Kids Will Love
Your kids will love this fun magical jello treat. Use a variety of colors or your child favorites.
This will be great for any occasion. Enjoy!
- 4 to 6 (3 oz) boxes Jell-o, assorted flavors
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- Boiling water
- Make Jell-o as instructed on box and place in individual containers. Let set in refrigerator until done.
- Cut jello into cubes and place them in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Mix unflavored gelatin with 1½ cups of boiling water and mix until dissolved. Stir in condensed milk and let cool in refrigerator for ½ hour.
- Pour cooled gelatin milk mixture over jello cubes. To remove bubbles on surface, blow on them with a straw. Refrigerate overnight to set completely.
- To slice into squares, dip sharp knife into hot water before slicing. Repeat as needed.