Homemade and Delicious Salisbury Steak
Found this simple recipe by Cambell’s that looked to good not to try. This delicious salisbury steak recipe was simple and tasty.
Added some fresh mushrooms and onions for more flavor. Enjoy!
Campbell's Homemade Salisbury Steak
- Salisbury Mixture
- 1 pound ground beef
- ⅓ cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10¼ ounces) Campbell’s® Beef Gravy
- Optional: mushrooms & onions
- Combine salisbury mixture ingredients in a medium bowl. Form mixture into oval size patties, to make 4 (1/2-inch) thick patties.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes. Drain fat.
- Add can of gravy and bring to a boil then reduce to simmer.
- Cover skillet and cook for about 10 minutes and until cooked through.