Crispy Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip. Yum!
Enjoy this easy and delicious fried buffalo wings with a tasty blue cheese dip. If you are feeding the little ones don’t mix it in the hot sauce, they will probably enjoy these with a little ketchup. Enjoy!
Check out terrific video by Everyday Cooking with Martha Stewart’s recipe. Delicious!
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, ½inch pieces
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- Oil for deep frying
- Blue Cheese Dip
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a saucepan, add hot sauce and cayenne pepper and cook over medium heat, to a slight simmer. Then whisk in butter and reduce heat to keep warm.
- Deep fry chicken wings in 400 degree hot oil. Cook until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Place chicken wings on wire rack and set aside.
- Place cooked wings into a large bowl. Pour hot sauce mixture over wings and toss to coat.
- Mix together blue cheese dip ingredients and place in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.