Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Lasagna
If you like creamy cheesy and easy, try this slow cooker chicken broccoli lasagna recipe.
What you’ll love about this recipe is its versatility. You can add of omit certain ingredients like mushrooms or add a little more lasagna noodles and it will still be good.
- 1 (12 oz) frozen broccoli florets, or fresh
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1½ cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- ¾ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) container fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cook broccoli as directed.
- Mix together cooked chicken, 2 cups Italian cheese, pepper, soups, sour cream, mushrooms and drained broccoli.
- Spray bottom of slow cooker and cover bottom with one-fourth cheese chicken mixture. Then place 3 uncooked lasagna over mixture; break noodles slightly to fit. Take another one-fourth of mixture and place over noodles, and ½ cup of Italian cheese. Repeat twice then top with Parmesan cheese.
- Set on low heat and let cook for 3½ hours or until noodles are tender.