Tasty Meatball Stroganoff
To make a quicker version of meatball stroganoff, use a bag of frozen fully cooked meatballs.
For a healthier version try some turkey or chicken meatballs instead. Happy Cooking!
Beefy Meatball Stroganoff
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ⅔ cup uncooked rice
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 to 3 cans beef consommé
- 2 packages McCormick beef stroganoff mix
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1 package noodles
- In a large bowl, break up ground beef and add rice, onion, salt, pepper, parsley and eggs. Shape into medium size meatballs. Place in slow cooker.
- Mix the sour cream and stroganoff mix together then slowly whisk in the beef consomme. Then pour over meatballs and cook 2 to 3 hours on low.
- Serve over cooked noodles.