Delicious Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
At first I thought maybe a bit too much chocolate. How insane is that. The pudding is vanilla which complements the rest of the ingredients.
A nice soft delicious cookie and Mary at Barefeet in the Kitchen uses whole wheat flour. Here are the list of ingredients you’ll need.
- 2¼ cups whole wheat flour, I used freshly ground hard white wheat
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ cups butter, softened
- 1½ cups light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs, room temp
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- For entire yummy recipe check out BareFeetInTheKitchen.